My neighbor, Elsa, invited me to go to the Elementary school with her for the end of the year program that the kids put on. This is Joselynn and Jose’s Guinea Pig, Fatty (Gordito), wearing a sombrero at the school.
Our neighbor, Jose, is the one in the orange shirt. Although only 11 years old, Jose is full of wisdom. The other day Aaron and I went on a date and Jose was in the front yard as we were getting in the car. Jose looked at Aaron and said, “You’re going on a date like that?! No! You need to take your hat off and do your hair and wear some different shoes.” I thought it was so funny to have Aaron get dating advice from an 11 year old!
Joselynn, his little sister, came over the other day and read books to Carly and Ellie – they are such nice neighbors.
Joselynn is also a great beautician. I couldn’t believe Ellie let her do five braids in her hair – it was so cute!
Carly and Ellie hiding by the side of the house while they eat SweetTarts on the sly.
This Monday was John Huntsman Sr. Day at Heritage Park in Salt Lake. Which means we got in for free ($20 discount).
Heritage Park is where the “This is the Place” monument is. They have a whole pioneer village there with different pioneer homes and shops to tour around. They have a petting farm, pony rides, train rides, and covered wagon rides.

And because it was John Huntsman day everyone got a free ice cream cone too. THANK YOU JOHN HUNTSMAN! My friend Andrea (from my ward) told me about it, so Steph and I went with her and her husband and their two boys, Brock and Scott (they are Carly and Ellie’s age).
Carly told me that she thinks Brock is handsome and that she will marry him. I’m glad she is finally making some friends here.
A sweet moment when Carly and Ellie are being so lovey-dovey with each other.
6 comments:
dearest Camile!!
THis is your long lost friend ALEXIS D'On. You have such a beautiful family!! And you live in SLC which is only 45 min away from Provo, where I live!! We must get together before my husband and I leave...he is currently applying for jobs so we don't know when or where we will go, but we will go. Here is my number 208-589-7428.
lots of love
Alexis
I love seeing pictures of your family and I'm glad that you guys are doing well in Utah. Troy and I are excited that you're closer to Rexburg!
That picture of Carly and Ellie hugging is so cute! I am so glad that we got to hang out with you guys. We had a great time. Hopefully we will get to spend more time with you now that you are in SLC. I will email that lady on the stuff we talked about now that we are home from our vacation and I will send you an email about it.
Hey Camile!
What fun pictures! I'm glad that ya'all are taking advantage of all the fun stuff to do around there and I'm sure your girls love it too. We're still hanging. A little bored, but that's OK. We miss you guys tons and hope to see you very soon!
Jenny
I'm back to blogging now- hopefully I'll be able to keep it up. It's hard with the kids home for the summer. Love the piture of Fattie and the girls hiding and hugging. Funny about Aaron and the hat & clothes comment.
Hi Camille, this is Jamie Denney. I am excited that you guys are in SLC now. Where do you live? We are in Kaysville (20 min from SLC). We should get together sometime. I am glad to see that you are liking it here. Do you still have my email? If you do then send me an email and maybe we could plan something. Lauren and Ashley both live by me too so we could all get together.
Post a Comment