The Parson Family Journal
Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope you had a good one!
Aaron, I hope you had a great birthday and that all is going well back in Utah.
Happy Birthday, Aaron! We need to get together and celebrate all the July birthdays. (yours, Bryant's, and Kali's)We're so glad your part of our family. Your such a great dad and take such good care of Camile! Thanks for your example!Cute little family picture!
Cute family picture!And happy birthday to your hubby!
Happy Birthday Aaron!I wrote a comment on your birthday on some random post and I don't know if you ever got it. But hope you had a good day.
I cannot believe how big your girls are! What a beautiful family. Happy Birthday Aaron. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope you had a good one!
Aaron, I hope you had a great birthday and that all is going well back in Utah.
Happy Birthday, Aaron! We need to get together and celebrate all the July birthdays. (yours, Bryant's, and Kali's)
We're so glad your part of our family. Your such a great dad and take such good care of Camile! Thanks for your example!
Cute little family picture!
Cute family picture!
And happy birthday to your hubby!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I wrote a comment on your birthday on some random post and I don't know if you ever got it. But hope you had a good day.
I cannot believe how big your girls are! What a beautiful family. Happy Birthday Aaron. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment