Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our Breester

When someone first sees Aubree we get one of two comments (or both).
What would you guess they are?







Answers: "Oh, look at those cheeks!" (or something to that effect)

or "She has such beautiful blue eyes!" (These pictures don't do justice to how pretty her eyes really are.)

6 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Finally! He eyes and her cheeks are the first 2 things that came to my mind. How can you resist? Your sister looks gorgeous in the wedding pictures and it looks like you have been super busy.

Brad and Melissa said...

First: I love that my cous happened to be the other person to respond
second: cheeks and eyes were definitely my first guess
third: those are the two things that we hear about Hayley all the time too! That is really funny...even if they don't tell me directly, I always hear people saying it to each other in passing, as I'm sure you do too. You have three very precious little cuties!

Chance and Beth said...

Super duper cute. Love the bows!!

Leah said...

Exactly what I was thinkin' when I saw that first pic!! She is irresistably cute!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Love the pics! I can imagine you get plenty of comments about those eyes and cheeks--they are enchanting!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Oh my heck you guys have done it again: you seriously make the cutest girls ever! I noticed her gorgeous cheeks and eyes right off. What a doll!