Some milestones:
Aubree sprouted her first two teeth a couple weeks ago.
In the last couple of weeks she has also started to get from point A to point B - not really crawling, but scooting, rolling, and rocking back and forth on hands and knees. She's getting close.
I wish I could say that she was sleeping through the night (both Carly and Ellie were at 6 weeks). She usually wakes up 3-6 times each night, usually because she's lost her pacifier (I have a love/hate relationship with those things!). I do think it's okay to let a baby cry it out, but it's hard when we live in an apartment that has 3 other neighbors sharing walls with our bedroom. (She still shares a room with us until we get a bunk bed for the big girls.) It's usually easy to get her back to sleep - just pop the binkie back in, but still, the interrupted sleep catches up on you.
Anyhow...on to a more pleasant topic...
This is our Breester's new way of talking - LOVE it!
You might think that with two older girls, all of these baby milestones wouldn't be that exciting, but they totally are. And maybe even more so, because you have the excitement of two older siblings on top of it! We just love to see Aubree learning new things and just love to have her in our home! She is so good at cheering everyone up (even getting Ellie to smile and laugh in the middle of her worst tantrums).
5 comments:
she is so cute and chubby! we cant wait to see everyone at thanksgiving.
Aubree is so cute!! I love her. I wish her and Emmett could play together all the time. I totally understand about the sleep issue. The first night back in our house was pretty much the worst night ever!! Emmett screamed for almost 2 hours because he didn't understand why he was all alone in his bed. The past two nights have been better though and he was up only one time before 7 am. Carly and Ellie are such good big sisters. Give them all kisses for me.
Thanks for coming to hang out with us! It was so fun to see you and catch up! Little Aubree is such a little doll! I think she is so cute. My mom was commented on how cute she was! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out all the time--maybe some day!
I hope you had fun at your family Halloween party! (I'm sure you did!) Strangely, I remember seeing pictures of Angela in that prom dress and instantly thought of her before I even read that it was her dress. You have a beautiful family!
Aubree is so cute! I can't believe she is 9 months almost! Love her little video of her talking...I love that they really think they are having a conversation!
Post a Comment