The girls were sure happy to have Grandma and Grandpa at our home. Having them here made it feel more like Thanksgiving - I know I probably wouldn't have gone to all the trouble in making the Thanksgiving dinner by myself if it was just Aaron and I and the girls.

Our Thanksgiving Feast! Yummy!

Aaron and his Dad went hunting and Leon got a whitetail 5x4. Aaron and his parents did the butchering and I did the refereeing. (It took them 11 hours - straight - no joke!)

Carly asked Aaron to take pictures of her reading.
8 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad to hear Aaron's parents were able to visit. Sounds like it's quite the process to butcher a deer! Camile, your hair has gotten so long--it's gorgeous!
It's fun to see what your apartment looks like. Take some more pictures and give a tour. Are you guys keeping all the deer or did Aaron's parents take it back with them?
cute pictures, as always. That was really nice of Aaron's parents to come to you for Thanksgiving and to cook too. I can not believe it took so long to take care of that deer. That is sick! Do you have an extra freezer?
Sounds like you had a good holiday. I wouldn't have done a dinner with a small family either. That is awesome they came to see you. I hope Aaron had fun hunting. Do you like the taste of deer? Not a fan personally, I prefer elk.
hey! shawna emailed me to send you the link to my blog, did you get it?? it was fun to see your pictures. taylor and i didnt recognize either of you, and your kids are so big its crazy. your oldest looks older than emma, how old is she?? well it was fun to browse you pics. have a good day. cara
Hey! Looks like fun! Yes, As you can see I can see your blog now, Cute Girls!!
Aaron,
I tried catching up with you before we headed to Phoenix...I am glad to hear that your dad shot one, but what about you? I will need to see a picture sometime and hear the story.
Oh man! This makes me miss you guys so much! What a cute family you have! We need to stay in touch better!
Post a Comment