Friday, November 16, 2007

Our First Post!

We had our ward's primary program about a month ago and Ellie got to sing with the other kids. Well, after they got done with "I am a Child of God" Ellie burst out singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" - she didn't get too far into it, but boy was it cute!







Carly told me yesterday that she had a pretend puppy. It's name is Girlpit. (What a creative name!)







Carly's favorite friend up here is Emery (Jordan and Jenny's girl). They are the cutest little friends! They are only four months apart in age, and yet Emery is almost a full head taller. Whenever Emery comes over, Carly runs to her and gives her a huge hug and says (in a very grown up way) "Oh Emery, I'm so glad to see you! Let me kiss you!" They get along so well.






Emery is also Ellie's favorite scapegoat. One of Ellie's first two-word sentences was "No Emmy!" (very emphatically). If there is a page ripped out in a book Ellie will tell you"Emmy did it". The other day I found Ellie with a piece of gum in her mouth and I didn't know where she got it, so I asked her and she said "Emmy give it to me" (she hadn't seen Emery all day long). She really does like Emery, but I guess she's an easy scapegoat because she isn't around to defend herself.





Aaron was selected as a recipient for the 2007 Alumni Award for Excellence. He was one of only 12 graduate students awarded this year. Basically, . . . Aaron is talented . . . and I am lucky!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Aaron is way talented. What a lucky guy..and you are a lucky girl..I am lucky also. Why you might ask..because you guys are our friends. I love the blog! I am so excited to see more of you guys. I can't wait to find out where you are going to end up next year..I am crossing my fingers that it will be closer.

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Shawna called me this morning and told me check your blog out. I am so glad I did. What fun pics!! I loved the slideshow. In fact I had to tell you that my stocking stuffers for Addalyn are going to be homemade hair bows. I am so glad you taught me how to do it. I also loved that Ellie sang Twinkle Twinkle in the Primary Program. Kids are so funny!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Hello Parson family,

It is great that you have this blog, your girls are so cute. We miss you guys. Aaron, congrats on the award.

Anonymous said...

Aaron and Camile-
It is so fun to see your pictures, what a darling little family! Congrats Aaron on being brilliant, but this is nothing new. I am glad to say I have jumped off bridges with the talented Mr. Parson! :) I am a blogger as well, and you can check mine out at Anna-Hugh.blogspot.com if your interested.

Anna