What's his name? Aaron McBride
How long have you been together? 6 years (we had a three month break in that time as we were dating)
How old is he? 27 (his favorite number)
Who eats more? Aaron
Who said "I love you" first? I think he did
Who is taller? Aaron
Who sings better? Aaron
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? Me (with two little helpers usually)
Who does the dishes? Mostly me lately
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? The maintenance guy at Hillside Apts. (but if we had our own yard, he would do the mowing)
Who cooks dinner? Me - by choice
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Aaron
Whose parents do you see the most? It's a toss up - depending on where we are living at the time.
WHo kissed whom first? He kissed me
Who asked whom out? He asked me out (one of the most creative/fun dates I have ever been on - we call it "The Coffin Date")
Who proposed? Aaron
Who has more friends? Probably equal
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? Aaron
Who wears the pants in the family? Ummm....Aaron is sitting next to me as I answer these questions and we can't agree on this answer. Who do you guys think?
Where did you meet each other? Emily and Shawna's apartment in Rexburg
What was the first thing you said to your husband? "You can definitely tell that you are related to Heidi's husband (Brett)!" (or something like that).
Where was your first date? Near Kelly's Canyon
Where was your first kiss? Thanksgiving Point Gardens (Lehi, UT)
Where did you get engaged? La Jolla apt. parking lot - after which we went to the location of our first date and I carved my initials into a tree where Aaron had already carved his initials a few years before.
Where were you married? Idaho Falls Temple
How was the honeymoon? We got married in the middle of the semester and so we only had two days before we had to get back to school. So, we didn't go anywhere or spend any money (at the time we thought we were being so smart and frugal, but I wish now that we would have gone somewhere and done something really fun) We did go to Jackson Hole 3 months later (after morning sickness) and went on a horse drawn sleigh ride to a cabin on the mountain and had a candle light dinner - that was fun!
(I am going to tag Angela and Lacey)
2 comments:
you never told me about that sleigh ride/candle lit dinner. HOw romantic...how about we try to recreate that date with you two someday. Great stuff...I felt like I was reliving the past when I read it. It was like I could see it all happening in my mind's eye. I am soooo glad you two got hitched. Wouldn't have been the same without the both of you.
Fun to hear about you two!!
Post a Comment