She got a bunch of kitchen appliances for their new kitchen, some puzzles, a princess pillow book, and some new panties. (After having 6 accidents before lunch today I decided that we would wait on the potty training once again. . . at least until after my birthday so I can enjoy it).
Monday, January 21, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday Ellise Suzanne!!!
We couldn't wait for Ellie to open her presents, so we did it right after breakfast today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
happy birthday ellie! how exciting! I hope she had a good one! That picture collage is super cute..you'll have to teach me how to do that. All of the pics were great. The pregnant one threw me off though. I loved the costume one..she was so tiny! you have such cute girls
I wondered if the pregnant one was some kind of announcement but you were so tiny at Christmas! Funny! I love the pictures too! Sorry about all the accidents- no fun. Sophie wants to sit on the potty and one day when I wasn't watching her she filled it up with toilet paper and clogged the toliet. It'd be nice to train her on that carpet though since you will be leaving it behind soon! I sent you an email today so check it!
How cute! I hope she had a fun day. By the way we finally got a blog. ryanandashleyjohnson.blogspot.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILE!!! hope you have a good one!
Happy Birthday to you and your daughter. Shawna informed me it was your bday with a cute pic on her blog. You'd better check it out if you haven't already. Have a good one and I hope you get your birthday wish =)
Hey Camile! Happy Birthday! I have a half written birthday card sitting on my counter. Instead of calling you on your birthday, I'll call you tomorrow to see how your day went! I Love you and so glad your my "little" sister!
Happy Birthday Camile! Hope its a good one!
HEY! It's been SOOO long since I have seen you, I am not even sure you guys remember me, though I hope so. Met you when I was roomies with Shawna and Emily. Anyway, I saw you on here and I have wondered about you guys. I knew you were married, but that's about all I knew. Your family is so adorable and you look so happy, hope to get caught up!! Happy Birthday....
Happy Belated Birthday to you and your daughter!! Hope you had a special day! I have to agree with that prego picture in your collage. i was like your kidding me, i couldn't tell at all when i saw you here at christmas! then i figured it out....haha! hope all is well! cara
Post a Comment