Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Charitable Donation

I asked Carly to go through a box of toys and organize them and let me know if there were any that she would like to give to kids who don't have very many toys. We found some interesting things in the box. This is one of the donations (among others):


She was such a sweet heart about it and was so happy to give away toys to other kids. It was a great way to de-junk and let the girls help while I did some cleaning.

4 comments:

Jill W said...

What a great idea! I'll have to try that with Lucy when we start packing to move!

Katie said...

Camile! I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm excited that I did. Now we can really keep in touch! My blog is private so e-mail me at parkkatie@hotmail.com and then I can invite you to my page.

Angela said...

That is so cute! I've been getting rid of toys too but I don't ask if anyone wants them. That's a good idea though to have them help out and contribute.

I am excited to see your bow post. I have been doing the cork ones and I just got dowls and then mini clothspins. That is easier for me than the boiling and safety pins. Sophie pulls them out of her hair when she goes down for naps though and usually pulls the clip off when she does it. So I have to take them out at naptime now.

I am going to IF this weekend with Steph. Did you hear that Brant J. is getting baptised? So I am taking Kali and Soph with me and we'll do wedding plans too. Wish you lived here in Utah and you could come too. (maybe in a few months that will be possible!)

The Cornett Family said...

That is so cute! I'm going to miss seeing those sweet girls every sunday!