One day while trying to put on her shoes she tells me, "Lonson Blonson give these shoes to me."
I interpret, "Grandpa Johnson gave you those shoes?"
Ellie clarifies, "No! Lonson Blonson give them to me."
Finally I get it, "President Monson?"
Ellie, "Uh Huh, Lonson Blonson give them to me at the library at the church. Lonson Blonson so nice to me!"
They are such good Mommy's

8 comments:
That is so cute about the shoes! I can't believe Ellie is talking in such long sentences. Sophie is putting words together but only about 4 at a time. I guess sometimes she talks on and on but it sounds more like giberish. What good little mommies your girls make!
Hey... Brett told me you guys can't get on our blog, just email so I have your email address that is attached to your bogger account and I'll send you an invite! also if there is anyone else that wants to view our blog just send me there email address!! Darling little girls!
How fun. Your girls are so cute and fun to be with. I will miss them when you leave.
SOOO stinkin' cute! I love it!
That is so cute!
No nicole doesn't have a blog. I've been trying to get her to start one for a long time..hopefully she will soon! She is pregnant right now with her 3rd girl!
Your girls are adorable! So full of life! I am glad that President Monson is nice to Carly.
I love her comment, your girls are the cutest!
Post a Comment