Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things that kids can get away with and still be cute...

Swimming suit wedgies - not as cute when it's an adult!






Not only does Ellie look cute with a wedgie, but she even looks cute while picking her nose (I wish I could find a picture)




It takes a lot of work for me to look cute in a picture - Carly can do it in her sleep.




pigtails and hair bows





Kids can get away with saying untactful things - Like when Ellie tells me: "your belly's squishy". It's pretty funny when Ellie says that, but if Aaron tried to tell me that, it definitely wouldn't be funny.



Missing teeth

(Ellie - 6 months)




Pot bellies and fat rolls on their legs and arms - so irresistable on babies!

Messy faces

Carly had a broken arm in this picture (2 yrs old)


9 comments:

Shawna said...

kids get away with everything!! our girls are so cute! love the chocolate face and the wedgie!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Ok that is one of the cutest posts ever. It is SO true!

Leah said...

K, you are so funny! I LOVE the wedgie. You have some of the cutest little girls. It's just not fair the little things kids can get away with. To be young again!

Court and Brade said...

oh hi there cute Camille Johnson! This is Courtney Burton (now Adams). I have seen your blog from Hayley's blog so I thought I would say hi. How are you? You have an adorable little family... the girls are SO cute and look like happy kiddos! I hope all is well.. man, I haven't seen you forever!!! Did you know Tanner is getting married in September?

Natalie said...

This is ALL very true! I guess you have to be able to get away with it sometime!

Natalie said...

Such a cute post and all so very true! Love it!

Josh and Jillian said...

The wedgies picture totally reminds me of us! haha. I love it. I can't believe how grow up your girls are now.

Jeanine said...

I love that post! It is so true kids are just cute no matter what.

Josh and Jillian said...

I can't believe you live in SLC now. We could have been close! I graduated in December in exercise and sport science. Josh loves physical therapy school, but studies all the time. Florida is so beautiful and HOT. I now know what humidity is. We will be here for at least 2 years for Josh's school and then we are not sure where we are going to end up. Your parents send us a wedding card and gave me your blog address. You look fab and your girls are so adorable. Love ya!