Jordan and Aaron often took breaks from their school days to visit each other and they went to each other's Masters thesis defense. Jordan has been such a long-time and loyal friend to Aaron.
Jenny and I probably never went more than 1 or 2 days without seeing each other (unless we were out of town), and we traded off kids or had play-dates on a weekly basis (or more). She is such a great friend to everyone - I don't think I've ever met anyone that is so easy to get along with. Everyone who knows her has only good things to say about her.
One of our many Rook nights. We would set up our monitors and play Rook when the kids were in bed. Jenny and I pretty much killed the guys every single time because of Jenny's awesome hands! :-)
We've gone to Robinson Park a few times for BBQs.
We've enjoyed fishing with them a few times

Ellie's first B-day - Jenny made her that little beanie
Ellie 2, Emery 3 1/2, Graham 5, Carly 2 1/2
Olivia's turtle face - Carly and Ellie can't get enough of her!
A letter to Ellie from Graham "le [Ellie] thank you for kard [card]"
An evening at the park - May '08
I could probably make a whole scrapbook out of pictures of just Emery and Carly. They are such great friends - Carly's first best friend. They get along so well, I know they will really miss each other. The other day Jenny told Graham and Emery that we were moving and asked Emery if she was going to miss Carly. Emery started crying and told her Mom "My eyes won't stop watering". It gets me choked up just thinking about it.
Fishing - summer '06
Easter weekend '07
Sun Bathing
Building spaceships with their friend Kaydence
Reading Scriptures
Best Friends!
We Love You Guys! Good luck with the job search - you deserve the best.
p.s. Thanks for helping us with the moving! I don't know how we would have done it without you.
7 comments:
your pictures are adorable-justin and i loved looking at them...hope the move goes well...we miss y'all!
well, we are totally jealous! fun post, we enjoyed the pics, my favorite was the sunbathing. so cute! super excited for the big move, can't wait to see you. Keep us posted!
Oh, I am sad for Carly and Emery. "My eyes won't stop watering" made me get teary! I think I am going to use that line next time I start crying. I can't believe that tonight we'll be helping you move in! Can't wait to see you!
It is so great to have life long friends like that!
Wow, Camile, I'm speachless. Thank you so much for that awesome post. I don't think anyone has ever said so many nice things about me and my family all at once. It made me start crying all over again! Man, I'd just gotten composure of my self by this morning, too. I never realized how much I would miss having you and your family here with us. I had to go shoppping on Saturday to get my spirits up, so thanks for the excuse. Thank you for being our family here in Moscow. We love you guys so much and can't wait until our paths cross again. Some one asked me once if we were sisters because we acted like it when we were around each other. I thought it was the best compliment anyone could give about a friendship. Well, blog ya later.
Thanks again for the post.
Jenny
I went to high school with Aaron. Promise that I'm not just a random person. Congrats on the job in SLC! We're currently down with Curt and Shawna in St. George, so if you come down, keep us posted. Very beautiful family - but that's not a big surprise with beautiful parents. :) Visit our blog at hohmannnewsgallery.blogspot.com
Hey guys-- it's your old friend Abbigail.It's fun to see what your family is up to. Welcome to Utah!! We live over the hill in Saratoga Springs. My blog is thecamberlangos.blogspot.com if you want to read about my crazy family. Also, we are having a class reunion on August 16th. You probably already knew that but pass it on to whoever you talk to if you can. Audios!
Post a Comment