A Nice Picture of my neck:
We had a Family Home Evening lesson on reverence this Monday (much needed - we really struggle sometimes during church). We went to our temple - which is now the Bountiful temple. While we were there looking at the temple Carly said it felt like Heaven - sweet!
Speaking of Carly, I never posted a Birthday post for her - she turned four the end of August. I can't even say how much happiness and excitement she brings into our home. She is our little singer. It only takes a few times to hear a song and then she has it memorized.
She is also our little social bug. She LOVES being with friends! We are lucky to have so many
little kids living in our complex here.
Cinderella (Kierra) and Ariel (Carly)
A couple of her cute comments:
"Hey Dad, I've got a rhyme for ya'-
Please don't sneeze,
Dance from your knees!"
Looking at herself in a mirror - "Hey Mom, look! I have fur in my nose!"
She doesn't like to have things explained to her more than once - well today I did just that. She looks at me and says, "Mom, don't tell me again...it's not complicated."
Carly as Anne of Green Gables - she's a big fan like her Mommy!
A back view of her new hair cut - so cute!!
12 comments:
It seems like you are enjoying your new place. The hike looks beautiful! I see you are still carrying around the blanket my mom made you, she'd be happy to know you like it so much-I'll have to tell her.
I can hardly believe Carly is 4! The kids really are getting old fast! And at the same time I don't feel like I have aged past 20.
So what was the thing on your neck?? so weird!
And Carly's new haircut is sooo cute! As I was scrolling through the pictures I was thinking about how long it was and then it was gone! It looks so cute though!
her hair cut is so cute. is it like gwen's?? looks a lot darker...the back anyway. I always love hair cute your looks so much fuller and healthier!!!
Carly is so cute! She cracks me up. What did the doctor say that thing on your neck was?! Yikes!
What a fun hike and nice family home evening. We had ours on not being scared last week and sure enough the kids haven't been coming downstairs saying they are scared when they should be sleeping. Hopefully, you reverence FHE will work as good. Carly's hair looks so cute! I need to come visit you still and see your new place. This week I have enrichment to get over with but after that I'm free til Friday.
What was that thing on your neck- ouch? Did it hurt or just itch?
I love the Fall weather too...It is definitly my favorite season! I have decided that I need to keep a notepad by my bed at night so when I climb into bed I can write down all the funny cute things the kids say...because by the next day I always forget. Carly is so cute. I love the hair cut too... Well both of your girls are so dang cute. Please call me when you come visit next so we can get together!
What a fun hike. I still expect Carly and Ellie to pop out of your old apartment sometime! So our little one is SUPPOSED to be a girl. The ultrasound tech didn't get a very good look and I wouldn't be too surprized if it was a boy. So we will prepare for both!
Carly is so cute, i love the things she says. Her her is adorable i bet it is easier to manage now.
I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comments. You always have the nicest thoughtful things to say! I was also thinking of the talk by elder Ballard. I love it too!
Your hike looked so pretty. I miss the fall leaves. It will be nice once the fall weather starts to hit here. Should be soon!
Your girls are so dang cute! I don't even know Carly but I can tell she has the cutest personality. I bet you have so much fun with your little girls. And I love the haircut! Wish my girl had that much hair. Really, it's not fair!!
K, I didn't mean to be anonymous! I left that last comment!
I camille. Cute pictures! And wow about the mosquito bite. It looks like it would of been annoying. Its good to see your blog.
Carly is so funny! She has such a fun cute personality. Isn't it hard to believe that she is 4!!! WOW! Those are some mosquitoes you have there in Utah!! Just teasing! Glad that it's getting better now. We love Florida, but miss the mountains to hike in a bit. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy them a bit!
You are a such a great Mom with your family home evening lessons, and hiking activities! Those girls are so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment