My friend Elisa made me this awesome baby wrap a few days ago. I LOVE IT!!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone with babies (you can even carry a toddler or preschooler safely). It is so comfortable and fits very snugly. There are tons of different ways to wrap your child - in the front (like I'm doing in the picture), on your back, on your hip - you can nurse, clean, cook, whatever! Before I had this there were so many times that I had to listen to Aubree scream while I did something else that required two hands... not anymore!
Thanks to our door chain I am able to take a nap while the baby sleeps and Carly and Ellie watch a movie. I don't have to worry about them going out or letting someone else in. I usually have about twenty minutes before Ellie is bored or before the Carly and Ellie drama starts.And last, but not least... Aaron, aka entertainer (for Carly and Ellie), sounding board (for me...and the girls), maid, cook, and basically anything that needs to be done.
p.s. I finally added a playlist. The "Aubrey" song by Bread is on it.
11 comments:
I am SO glad you like the wrap. It was such a life saver when I had Hyrum and I'm sure it'll be great with this next one too.
That is a way nice wrap..do you think she'll want to be my friend next.. so I should warn you about that lock, my little brothers at 1&2 figured out how to unlock those and run rampant in the neighborhood on their big tonka trucks they used as scooters. They figured out that if you hit it with the broom they come undone. Hopefully your kids don't resort to that. I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF AUBREY AT THE END!!! SO CUTE! What an adorable little hat.
Aubree is a doll! She actually looks like a little doll in that pic.
When Maddix was first born I lived with what my husband calls the "monkey sac" on! He hates to be put down and so if I want to get anything done I have to be holding him!
That wrap looks awesome! You'll have to show me how it works. She probably thinks she's back in your belly- all warm and snuggled up! I love that song, Aubree, I listened to it after she was born. Glad you figured out how to get it on your blog! Let's try to work out getting together next week. If you want to come here that would be great or if it would be better for me to come visit you that would work too. That pic of Aubree is so adorable. I'm so glad Aaron is so helpful! He is such a great hubby and dad!
That wrap looks awesome! You'll have to show me how it works. She probably thinks she's back in your belly- all warm and snuggled up! I love that song, Aubree, I listened to it after she was born. Glad you figured out how to get it on your blog! Let's try to work out getting together next week. If you want to come here that would be great or if it would be better for me to come visit you that would work too. That pic of Aubree is so adorable. I'm so glad Aaron is so helpful! He is such a great hubby and dad!
I love, love, love the hat on Aubree! What a sweet little girl!
I want to know where your friend got tha pattern or if you can buy those??
Oh she is adorable!! I just wanna kiss those cute cheeks!
Oh she is adorable!! I just wanna kiss those cute cheeks!
I love your wrap. It looks so comfy and I'm sure Aubrey loves it. She is such a cute little baby. You are definitely making me baby hungry. :)
Gotta LOVE those locks way up high! We also have one on our front door. Great peace of mind when I am trying to sneak in a catnap! That wrap looks so awesome. I need to try one the next go round!
Post a Comment