Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quotes from the Fridge (VII)

(I keep a piece of paper on the fridge for the purpose of writing down the funny/cute things the girls say.)

-A few days ago I was in the bathroom with Ellie as she was going potty. I heard quite the explosion and asked her if she needed some privacy. "Yeah," she grunted, "I'm doing a balleriah".

-Carly and Ellie were watching "The Restoration" movie (First Vision/Joseph Smith Story) last night. At one point in the movie Joseph asks his father, "How does a person know if they are saved?" Carly quickly answered for him, "Well, if you just fall off a cliff and someone catches you then you'll know you're saved." (What a little smarty :))

6 comments:

MommaM said...

I LOVE it! Those are great. Bryce and Hyrum say funny things all the time, and I forget to write them down. I'll have to start writing them on the fridge.

Angela said...

I love to read your quotes on the fridge. Those latest ones are adorable. I love your new header. What beautiful girls! I hope we still get to see you tomorrow. Steph says that going at 3 is to late for her- she has plans at 4:30. You guys can just come over and chill though. Call me!

Natalie said...

Those are both so cute! What a great idea to save little things that they both say.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That is so funny, i love the things kids say! Ok so i have a question?? Are you sending Carly to kindergarten next year? I am stumped on what to do. Nicholas is a summer baby and i wanted to hold him back being a boy but he seems so ready. Anyway, just wanted other opinions.

Alison and Troy said...

Ho ho! that sure made me laugh. Carly is pretty darn witty.

Nissa-Lynn said...

love the new header! Your girls are so cute!