Saturday, May 9, 2009

Stephanie's Engaged!!!

His name is Bryant Nielsen. He's from Holladay (Salt Lake), just graduated from the Univ. of Utah in economics. And he is perfect for Steph - she is so happy with him!



They are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 6th and they'll be living in Salt Lake. I am so excited for them! They are such a great couple!

Here are some pictures of them from the last 7 months since they've been together:





Are they going to have cute kids or what?! Good looking couple!














Our family's Ugly Sweater Christmas Party - lookin' good!




They are the BEST aunt and uncle! They have babysat for us on a few occasions and the girls adore Bryant (and of course Steph is their favorite too). They totally spoil our girls! Carly is always saying that Bryant has chubby cheeks (she thinks that's a compliment), and saying that she wants to squeeze them. :)
They are going to be great parents some day. But with how much babysitting she's done for me and my brother and sister she'll be able to just hand her first child over to us and ask for him/her back when they're potty trained! :)






The night of the proposal:
One of the most unique and sweet proposals ever! He made her a book of their dating story and had her find it at Barnes and Noble. He gave her her favorite flowers and read the book to her.




Gorgeous!!!

Just a little bit about Steph for those who know her and are interested. She was just recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, (seems so crazy to me because she is so young and healthy), but she's on the right medication and is doing well. She has been teaching elementary school for the last 3 years in the Salt Lake area and is teaching 3rd grade right now. (This is one of the reasons why she is such a good aunt - so good with kids and so patient.) Even though I'm so happy for her, I'm also a little sad that she's going to be someones wife now and not just MY little sister. Love you Steph!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! Steph is gorgeous! I can't believe she is getting married! Congrats!

Red & Lyss said...

Stephanie is beautiful, and she definitely deserves a wonderful guy! Tell her congratulations from me!

Shawna said...

Yay for Stephanie! She is seriously beutiful! I am so excited for her! Tell her congrats for me and to send us an invitation!!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Very exciting stuff! I hope all the wedding plans go well and that Stephanie is very happy.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Dang, she is gorgeous, just like her big sister! I also love the video below, so funny.

Leah said...

Congratulations to your sis! She is gorgeous, lucky guy! Looks like he fits in so well with your family too. (And how jealous am I of that ring?! WOW!)

Natalie said...

I agree that Steph is Gorgeous. That's very exciting. Now I know what you would look like if you went blonde!

The Walker Family said...

I'm happy to know my brother is marrying into a wonderful family. Just "two" more weeks and I'll see you even sooner than that. Thanks for putting together the shower for Stephanie and inviting our family. What can I do to help?? I get there on the 2nd.