Friday, May 1, 2009

"We Accidentally Snook"

12 comments:

Natalie said...

I love how she forgot to ask you! And that she snook it! :) That is so cute...hopefully it's not permanent!

The Walker Family said...

Oh she's so stinkin' cute. :)

Nissa-Lynn said...

what a doll, that carly! And her vocabulary/speech is outstanding.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

MommaM said...

Really funny!

Shawna said...

soo funny! love the explanation! And that make-up job is seriously amazing!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Lacey and I are dying laughing! They really make quite lovely make-up artists. Those crazy little snookers!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Very cute! I love how they "accidentally" snook and "forgot" to ask mom! Aren't they too young to have such selective memories already?!? I guess not.

By the way we'd love to have you over again sometime soon! I still have a pair of socks and a hair bow that belong to you. You need to come over so you can leave something else behind -ha ha ha!

Leah said...

Haha, that is too cute! I loved that. How fun that you have that on camera. Dang kids always "accidentally snook!"

Brooke Campbell said...

Funny!!! That video is priceless!! Sometimes I accidentally snook...too!!:)

Jordan and Jenny said...

Camile, you are a seriously awesome blogger. I love all the pictures and comments. I wish I was as motivated as you are. Emery sends a hello to Carly and a "I miss her".

PARSON POSTS said...

Too funny! Katie is just starting to get interested in my makeup. She has "snooked" it out of the bathroom a couple times!