Sunday, January 17, 2010

All about Ellie

Ellie is such a little lady! She is very consciencious about how she looks. She wears a skirt or dress at least 5 days a week and is very good at putting together her own *unique* outfits. :) She asked Santa for make-up for Christmas. She loves her long blonde hair and is very good about keeping it brushed and looking nice.


She loves to cook and bake! She is my shadow when I'm in the kitchen and unfortunately I'm not always a good sport about it. But, my goal is to be more patient with her and willing to help her learn to help out.

She has so much personality and can be very demanding and bossy at times, but if she doesn't know you she is actually quite shy. She is very nervous about meeting new people and about doing things on her own (like going to primary by herself or going to a friends house by herself - which she has never done before). I think this is partly because she has always had Carly to rely on. I think it will be such a good thing for her when Carly goes to kindergarten so she can make her own friends, have some one-on-one time with me, be her own person and build her self-confidence.


Ellie loves to color and I love her style - it is so colorful! She also likes to cut out the pictures that she colors in her coloring books. She always has artwork out.

No comments: