Oh boy! What has happened in the last six months....
-We did move into our home (renting) and are really liking it
-Learned to live without internet. It's been a little inconvenient, but saved me a lot of wasted time.
-Aubree learned to walk and talk and goes to nursery now (she's now 19 months)
-Carly started Kindergarten and just celebrated her 6th b-day
-Ellise and Carly both learned to ride their bikes without training wheels
-The girls have made a new best friend, Rosie. She lives across the street and is 9 years old and I just love that girl!
-Aaron did a three hour commute round trip to work each day until last Monday (Carly's birthday) when he was laid off. It's a little stressful and sad, but we're both really hopeful and excited about new possiblities. We've already been blessed so much by friends, family and neighbors.
I think those are most of the highlights. Hopefully I'll post some pictures in the next few days or weeks :)
Camile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yes, I still check your blog! Sorry to hear about the job. Good thing Aaron is oozing with talent and can do anything he puts his mind to! Let us know if we can do anything to help.
I've been wondering why you never updated your blog, but being without internet would be a good reason. :)
I hope the job layoff is a blessing in disguise that isn't "disguised" for very long.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe Aaron lost his job. We are living in Bountiful until next summer so we would love to see you and get caught back up! I hope I still have your number if not I'm sure jason has Aaron's.
Yes--we have been faithfully checking your blog! We're so glad to hear the updates ... except about Aaron's job. It sounds like the company knew what an asset Aaron is and held onto him as long as they possibly could. It will be their loss to lose such an amazing talent. We are sorry to hear about that, but trust that nothing will keep the two of you down for long. It sounds like your girls are growing up so fast. I can't believe your baby is in nursery!
It is about time girl! I am pretty behind myself so I can cut you some slack. Yes I need pictures soon. So sorry to hear about Aaron's job. We need to get together again soon. I still have the same number. Love you!
I'm sorry guys. Leave it to you to remain optimistic. Best wishes. Let us know if we can do anything.
So glad you finally posted something! what a great update-so much has happened in the last six months! I can't believe Ellie can ride a bike without training wheels--she is always going to be running to keep up with carly I guess. very impressive!
I check your blog all the time to see if you updated!
So sorry to hear about the job....
I check it all the time! So glad to hear that things are going well for the most part, sorry to Hear about Aarons job. Hopefully he finds a new one soon!
Sounds like you guys had a great summer, I can't believe Aubree is 19 months! WOW!
Post a Comment