April 20, 2011
Carly had a friend over (Hariet). Carly asked her, "Do you bite your fingernails?" Hariet answered, "Um, not really". Then Carly admitted, "I do, and I bite my toe nails and I pick my nose."
May 2011
While driving in the car as a family one Sunday Carly said, "I feel so sorry for Mommy. Soon Aubree will be at school and me and Ellie. And Daddy will have to go to work. Mommy will be home all alone." (Aaron and I exchange a knowing look.) Then trying to sound more upbeat Carly says, "She'll have a mommy relationship with Mom. She can go grocery shopping." And then it was as if a light bulb lit up in her head. She continued, "We'll come home and there'll be chocolate smeared all over her face, laundry not done, and she'll be drinking a soda."
June 17, 2011
We were watching Oliver and Co." as a family and we watched the part where the little girl is practicing the piano. After the song was over Carly said matter-of-factly, "I don't think she needs to practice!"
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment