Sunday, February 26, 2012

Random Happenings in February

Carly and Ellie planned a little Fairy Party for some of their friends. I start to get a little stressed when they plan things like this because I feel like I have to get involved and make it all organized. Well, this time I didn't, I just let them do the planning and let myself relax.
Here's one of the invitations that Carly made (interpretation below with original spelling) To Allie From Carly
do you beleave in fairies? write back to me if you do. we are going to play fairies and bild fairy houses and crafts and there will be prizes and more fun thigs
ps. it is a club about Fairies. it is this Saturday. love Carly

Presidents Day
We went sledding in our neighbors back yard - super convenient and lots of fun. Aubree only went down once and then sat in the swing and watched.


Aubree is so proud of how she has learned to hold books. So cute!




Aubree loves to have me wrap her up in my robe and carry her around like shes a baby in my belly.


Speaking of a baby in my belly - there isn't one - but Aubree seems to think there is. So, last week when my parents were visiting, Aubree told Nanny Nette that there was a baby in my belly. Well, Ellie overheard the little exchange and quickly cleared it up. She said, "No, there's not a baby, it just looks like it". ha ha!! She went on to explain to Nanny Nette that the reason her belly (Nanny Nette's) looks like it has a baby in it is because it was stretched out from having so many babies. (Ellie has wondered in the past why I sometimes look like I'm pregnant and I've explained that when Mommies have babies, their tummies get stretched out and sometimes make it look like there's a little baby in there.) Anyway, glad she could come to the rescue in that instance.




I just love that chubby little face poking out of my robe!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

great update! love that cheesy little grin in the last shot! Such creative kids you have! Sound like they always keep life exciting with parties and all sorts of fun! wish I could go sledding in the neighbor's backyard and then have sun in mine.

Leah said...

You are so cute Camile! I'm so glad you are blogging again, I love all your stories! I can't believe how much your girls have grown, especially little Aubree. You have a beautiful family!

Natalie said...

So cute!! Sounds like there is plenty of fun to be had at your house! :)