Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Carly's Art (age 7)

Some day I'm going to be really organized. And I'm going to have a box or file folder or something for my girls to keep all their favorite artwork in and then at the end of the year they can choose a few favorites to keep forever. As it is, most of their artwork mysteriously finds its way to the trash (much to the girls dismay). But I did take these pictures:


One day the girls were fighting more than usual and Carly was sent to her room.
When I came in later to check on her I found these "nice charts" on the walls.

"Carly my master Peace"
If you notice there is two of each flower - a mom and a baby.
And each one has a name - "the baby daisie, the purple daisie, the baby,
the bluebell, the shineing rose, the queen tulip, the prinses tulip"

Self-portrait

birthday list (she made this in March and her birthday is in August)
I love that she included a clean house on her list :)

This goes with the picture above.
"I onec [once] saw color wonder and coloring books at walmart" - LOL!!

She made this cool fan at a friend's house
Isn't she talented?! I think so!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

good luck with that 3 layer cake! lol!