Friday, February 15, 2013

Aubree turned 4

Aubree the new 4-year old and big sister Carly

How did this happen?! She's still my baby.... and unfortunately I still treat her like one. I'm not sure if we'll have anymore kids and I just can't let go of that baby stage yet. (I do get extremely baby hungry.) 

 She got this adorable outfit and tea set from Nanny Nette and Grandpa.

 So, she had her first tea party with her friend, Hannah.
 They reminded me of Anne and Diana when they had their cherry cordial. They were so excited and proper to start out, but as the tea party continued they got a little sloppy with the pouring.


 Ellie helped Aubree rig up this baby carrier.

One afternoon as I was in the kitchen, Aubree was in the parlor rocking and singing. After a few minutes of quiet I went to see what she was up to. This is what I found. :)

3 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to let your "baby" grow up. My baby is already 6!

Shawna said...

Cute girls...it will be a sad day when miss Aubree losing those sweet cheeks of hers. Glad you are enjoying her so much.

Leah said...

You baby is 4???!! NO WAY! She is the cutest... all your girls actually!