Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Style

So, as many of you know (from my New Year's Resolution post), I am trying to not spend any money on clothing this year. And guess what? I've held to it so far - amazing huh?! I did get some birthday money that I hope to find some great deals for shorts and/or casual skirts for the summer (which is so hot and humid here). I do occasionally check a few fashion blogs, which makes it really hard to hold to my resolution, but they also give me great ideas and get me to be creative with what I already have in my closet. So, in an attempt to show my creativity .... 
please excuse the reflection in my glasses

And look at these two girls ..... STYLISH!

4 comments:

Katie said...

So cute Camille! Love the outfit!! Your girls are so dang cute!

Shawna said...

You have always had a great sense of style...I am sooooo proud of you for keeping your goal!! That is amazing! Good job!!
Oh and I love aubree's cute heart cake! I love when little girls pose. Cuteness!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You look adorable, way to keep your resolution!!

Leah said...

Come help me!! I need some style tips on a budget as well! I love that you are holding true to your resolution. You look great, love the outfit!