Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

After church on Sunday I thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures of us all dressed up with hair somewhat done. Well, I was the ONLY one who thought that was a good idea. All I ask is for one measly picture and these people act like I'm asking them to cut off their right arm! I had a mini-melt down and then gave myself a little (2 hour) time out .... on Easter Sunday .... I know, totally pathetic! You win some and you lose some I guess. But really, sometimes I just wish I was perfect, ya' know?


Nice pictures, huh? (Thanks Aubree, for at least trying)

Other than this incident, our Easter weekend was really good. We talked about Jesus Christ and cousin Blake. We found a really fun park near our home on Saturday and also had an Easter egg hunt. And of course we dyed eggs on Sunday. Hopefully these good parts are the parts that stick out in our memories.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Love your outfit! Everyone looks great despite lack of desire. Totally can relate to this. Glad you had a good easter.

Kyle and Lacey said...

Oh how I laughed at the Easter pictures because the SAME thing happened here!!! That is too funny! Your family is completely adorable. I love every bit of your updates! We will officially be in Idaho the first week of July. Is it July that you'll be there? If so, we'd LOVE to make a trip to Rexburg to see you guys!