So basically, I just want to eat Aubree for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She says I can't though, because she's full of blood and guts and sticks and rocks and everything gross.
But just look at these cheeks!
Aubree is very proud of this belt. She likes to put it on by herself - unfortunately this takes about 5 minutes. (Again, how can you help but put a zerbert right on that belly of hers?!)
Aubree and one of her best friends. Luckily her family will be in our new branch.
Aubree was looking through the Children's Song Book the other day when she called out to me, "Mommy! It's Georgy Porgy!" She's pointing to a picture of a boy trying to make a girl feel better. I guess it looks like he tried to kiss her and make her cry. (It's really "Help Me Dear Father")
3 comments:
She is pretty darn cute! It is sad when they start to lose the pudginess/ chubbiness. I love the age Aubree is at...always saying and doing cute things and so sweet! Enjoy it!
She is pretty darn cute! It is sad when they start to lose the pudginess/ chubbiness. I love the age Aubree is at...always saying and doing cute things and so sweet! Enjoy it!
So cute! I am trying desperately to make Grant stay little, but it isn't working. He is currently in a kissing phase. I am constantly getting kissed by that kid and I love it!
Post a Comment