These are a couple of things that I have in my house that remind me of you:
These encyclopedias that I inherited from you a couple years ago. I have memories of asking you questions Dad, and if you didn't know the answer (or if the answer got us thinking of more questions), then we would get out the encyclopedias. They also remind me of you because you are kind of like an encyclopedia yourself - you know all sorts of things about all sorts of things. :) It makes you a very interesting person to talk to - and you are a great conversationalist!
I love you!
Camile

4 comments:
Cute!
Oh my gosh I totally remember using encyclopedias!! Did you hear they have officially stopped printing them? Lilacs ate my favorite, my mom had them in the yard when we were growing up, so pretty and I love the smell!
No wonder I get along so well with you. You grew up in the same home I did! :)
This is cute! We definitely had encyclopedias in our house too and I remember looking things up in them frequently! Ahh, the memories :)
Post a Comment