Friday, February 15, 2008

As a tribute to Valentine's Day














12 comments:

Lyss said...

This is really cool Camille! What an awesome Valentine's idea!

Shawna said...

SO CUTE!! I love it! My favorites are the 'victorious' picture and that last picture is so cute...who took it? Carly?

Shawna said...

Looking at that makes me miss you guys...will you at least look to see if there are any jobs close by us? we'd be happy if you were within 5 hrs.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! I LOVED your valentines tribute!! I almost thought I was reading my own story. 3 break ups (and 5 years later) and our baby was just shy of 10 months later...:-).. But I Loved it!

Angela said...

Loved reading this and your pictures are so adorable. What a fun story! I hope you move close too. I miss you!

Kyle and Lacey said...

That was so cute! I loved looking at it. We were married shortly before you, and I remember many nights when Aaron would come over looking so sad because he really wanted to get back together with you. One time you told him, "That's too bad!" or something like that, and I thought he would never get over it! haha Fun memories! (Sorry, Aaron, that probably wasn't a fun memory for you.) But you guys are the cutest couple, and Kyle and I cheered like you wouldn't believe when you ended up together!

Shawna said...

I love shannon hale books too! I haven't read the thousand nights or Austenland but I read the others last summer...she is a great author! I'll have to go get those and read them this week. keep the reccomendations coming! YOu always have such good ones.

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

What a fun post! You guys make such a cute couple. I can't believe you had a baby so fast (I might have known that once..). I am glad that I am not the only one popping out those babies!! I am glad that you two ended up together.

Nicole said...

That was such a cute idea to post "your story". It was fun to look at the two of you from the past 6 or 7 years. You have such a adorable family and story!

Annette said...

I really enjoy looking at your blog. And I also enjoyed learning a little more about you and Aaron from you Valentine tribute! You can check our blog out at tedandannette.blogspot.com.

- said...

Hey Camille- I didn't know Ellie's name was Ellise! I saw your blog on Annettes. I actually graduated thesame time as you. see you at storytime!

kailee cherry said...

Cute idea. Those pictures bring back lots of memories. In fact I think I took one of them, or at least was in the room. :) I love your blog! The pictures are really cute. You have a nice family.