20 years ago I…
-was in Kindergarten, learning to read and thought I would never catch on (I did catch on and never stopped reading)
-thought my sisters Jennifer and Angela were the most beautiful girls in the whole world.
-shared a room and a bed with Stephanie (she would serenade me to sleep with made up words to songs she knew – she was only 4)
10 years ago I…
-Had my first kiss
-was taking drivers ed, working at Staker Floral, dancing on Jazz Attack, taking ballet lessons, and taking my hardest classes ever.
-Wasn’t sure who to hang out with…(wasn’t sure about a lot of things)

My boss at Staker Floral liked to suprise me by taking candid photo shots
-Wasn’t sure who to hang out with…(wasn’t sure about a lot of things)

My boss at Staker Floral liked to suprise me by taking candid photo shots
-Was roommates with April Schanz – one of the best friends I have ever had!
-Wondered if Aaron and I would ever get married or if he would still be dropping me off at my apartment each night at curfew – STRESS! (We got married later that year)
-Wondered if Aaron and I would ever get married or if he would still be dropping me off at my apartment each night at curfew – STRESS! (We got married later that year)
-Was at BYU-Idaho majoring in…I still wasn’t sure.

Michelle, Stephanie (my sister), April, Me (Summer '03)

Michelle, Stephanie (my sister), April, Me (Summer '03)
-I had a six month old baby (Carly) and had major anxiety and stress trying to figure out how to be a mother (and a wife and student at the same time).
-I was almost finished with my bachelors degree
-we found out that we were expecting another little girl!

Kaylie (my neice), Me, Carly (6 months)
-I was almost finished with my bachelors degree
-we found out that we were expecting another little girl!

Kaylie (my neice), Me, Carly (6 months)
-I was Primary President in our student ward (with a whopping 4 kids in the primary!)
-Spent a weekend in Boise with some old roommates and my sister for April’s bridal shower/party.
So far this year…
-I have read a lot of good books (some of my favorite are by Shannon Hale)
-We went to the Spokane temple and met Jen and Brant in Coeur de ‘AleneSo far this year…
-I have read a lot of good books (some of my favorite are by Shannon Hale)
-We got a new bike trailer/stroller - we love it!
Yesterday I…
-Went to a Mary Kay deluxe facial party with some girlfriends - so fun!!
-made apple dumplings - YUMMY!
Today I…
-will read a book that my friend is trying to get published and give her feedback - good luck Kim!
Tomorrow I will…
-prepare for the Sunday School lesson that Aaron and I are giving.
-hopefully go on a walk (weather permitting)
In the next year I shall…
-have a husband who is graduated with his master's degree in Landscape Architecture
-Have a Johnson Girl's Weekend in Boise (in a couple of weeks actually)


4 comments:
That was a cute post! Where are you guys moving when Aaron graduates? I still dont know if I can go on the girls weekend because I might have clinic that friday, so I dont know yet, but it sounds like fun! I'll let you know when I find out.
What a fun update! I learned so much! Jonny wants me to ask you for the apple dumpling recipe. You can email it to Shawna and I will get it from her. I get all your recipes from her anyway =). Aaron.. congrats on graduating soon! Good luck on your new adventure.
I love reading that tag! It is such a fun one to post. good pictures too! I can hardly wait until you decide where you are going.
Camile, I am so excited to be back to blogging again! That was such an adorable post. Thanks for thinking I was so beautiful! That is so cute! I can't wait for next weekend! We will have a ball!
I'll call you in the next couple days!
Post a Comment