Tuesday, April 29, 2008
A Job Offer!
Yesterday Aaron got a job offer from the IBI Group in Salt Lake City. We are so excited! When I told Carly that Daddy got a job the first thing she asked was, "Can we have a baby now?". We're still waiting to hear back from a couple other places, but hopefully we'll know in the next week what our plans are for the coming year!! YAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations!! its nice to know that you have a place in the world waiting for you.
That is so great! I love living in Utah, being so close to the mountains and also having nice summers! Good luck with everything!
Hooray! And if you take that job, we'll only be 90 minutes away. So there is a possibility we could actually see your family again! Congratulations, Aaron. Stephen was saying just the other day what a talented person you are. I'm sure amazing things will be in your future!
We are rooting for the Utah job to work out. But of course we will be happy with anything that is best for your family. Let me know ASAP when you make your decision. You could stay here while you hunt for a place to live. We would have so much fun taking the kids swimming and going to the park while our hubbies work so hard. OK- I can't get my hopes up too much! Keep me posted!
Congratulations! Have you accepted yet? That is so nice that the location is close to home. Good luck!
Yeah! That is great news! The smart companies should send job offers pouring your way. Aaron is one heck of a catch for an employee! Good luck with all.
Congrats to you both! Come to Salt Lake, we can take our kids on picnics together! Hope you get exactly what you looking for.
Anna
Congrats! Isn't that such a great feeling!? Carly is adorable! She continues to make me laugh! We are so happy for you all!
haha! that is so funny, kids are hilarious! congrats on the job offer! dont leave before I come back to moscow!
Congratulations you guys! I have to admit that I am sad you have to leave, but I am excited for you guys to start the "real" life!
hurray! we are way excited for you! let us know when you know more! thanks for calling the other day! It is always so fun to talk to you.
Congrats! We still don't know where I'm going...hopefully within the next month or so we will know. I'm defending in late June. When will you guys be leaving? We have to get together before you do.
Post a Comment