.jpg)
6 months!!!
Carly and Ellie have been very helpful in coming up with names for their baby sister.
Some of Carly's most creative ideas:
Luckiah
Rispoona
Niclair
Cackleen (her version of Kathleen)
Some of Ellie's:
Laleela
Camile
Olivia
Ike (my favorite)
Aaron and Camile's:
still not sure!
Everything is going well as far as the pregnancy is concerned. I've been experiencing Braxton-Hicks for about a month and a half now and have already been feeling some pressure and a little uncomfortable. I'm not worried about the baby coming too early, I'm just nervous about how uncomfortable the last month might be!
Even thought this is the third time around, I am still just amazed when I feel the baby move and kick... and to think that this is one of my own babies, just like Carly and Ellie. It is so amazing and I'm so grateful to be pregnant! I am so excited to meet this little girl and see how her personality will fit into our family. I wonder who she will look like. And I wonder if we'll have another little "boss" or get to experience a laid back child. For those of you have had three (or more) children - especially those with 3 girls in a row (and I know quite a few) - what is the third child's personality like in your family?
This baby is going to get so much love - Carly and Ellie already love to hug and kiss my belly and sing and talk to their sister. The second time around (when I was pregnant with Ellie) I always wondered how I would be able to love another little baby like I loved Carly. I just thought I loved Carly more than I would be able to love anything else! But, it's amazing how you can just find more and more love inside of you - did any of you feel this way with your second pregnancy? So, with this pregnancy I haven't really had to think about that - I already love this little one, and I'm sure that this love will continue to grow.
17 comments:
You look so darn cute!! You are so lucky you just started with the braxton hicks. I've been having them since week 22. It will be so fun to have our babies together! Who knows... If I go late and you come early. We might just have them on the same day:)
You look very good! Super cute. I think it is fun to have the girls old enough to be involved and excited.
It's a little weird not to be pregnant anymore! Troy is doing great with Zada, he will give her kisses and play peeka boo with her. The only thing different about having a girl so far is that they are harder to wipe! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly, can't wait to see pictures of the new little Parson!
You look so cute. I love this stage when you're definitely pregnant, but everything is still tight and cute. And for the record, I would for sure go with Rispoona...
I wish I was so cute when I was pregnant! My third girl is different from her sisters, but she is very "determined"! She spends alot of time in her room for a two year old! I am trying to learn from the first two and not give in (thus creating a monster later). I do say "yes" as often as possible, but I also keep to my "no" when I say it. We still need to hook up, so I can get your stuff back to you! Good Luck!
I love the prego picture!! You look great!! I would have to say that my third pregnancy was my hardest! Partially because they were so close together. But as far as the baby goes...eveyone said how hard the third baby is because you run out of hands. I kind of made myself so scared to have the third that by the time she was here I realized it wasn't that bad!! I really have not had a hard time with three. Yes, there are very hard days but for the most part I know you will love it!! Your girls are darling and yes, you definately will love the third just as much!!
You do look sooo cute in your picture! Still no boots:) I don't remember details about the third pregnancy except that all pregnancies are a bit horrible when it comes to discomfort, pain and lack of sleep. And the whole love thing is pretty interesting...sometimes I am so enraptured with Ali, I wonder if I ever loved the first two as much but then I think about it and I was just as much in love with them...and still am. There is plenty to go around(it is patience that is harder to spread). And I have already told you that Ali is my total fireball--fiesty, spoiled, fights back and doesn't let anyone get in her way. I can't even count how many times she picks on Tanner during the day..she insists on being noticed. Probably just a typical 2 year old right? It will be interesting to see how much your little Laleela will resemble her sisters. You know I think Laleela is really quite a pretty and very unique name. Your girls are very creative.
And speaking of something entirely different...we would love love love if you came with us to the Draper temple house. So will have to let you know when we have picked a date. Curt is trying to plan something at the same time as a jazz game. We'll see how it goes.
And now regretfully I must quit blogging and do homework...sorry my comment was so long, I could have called but then I would have neglected my homework even longer.
You look great! I love the girls' name ideas. I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Lilybeth, wondering if I'd be able to lover her as much as I love Lucy, but I treasure her sweet personality so much, especially on the days when Lucy is showing her terrible two-ness. I now know I have love enough for all my children! A friend of mine once told me a story about her mother asking her if she thought she played favorites between her and her sibling. My friend said she though she was the favorite. Her mother said, that's what I hoped. Apparently, the sibling had also said she thought she was the favorite. I hope all my children think they're my favorite child.
You look fabulous! Cute shirt too! It is amazing the love that we have to go around. I felt the same way my second pregnancy then my third I didn't worry about it either. My little third one can definitely hold his own. He is going to be so tough, he has already been smothered, dropped, and wrestled! Poor guy! But he is pretty laid back and just likes to take in the scenery. Maybe yours will be the same. Sounds like you have 2 little boss' in the house?!!
And as far as taking care of 3 now... I think you will have no problem. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. The only thing that drives me insane is when Avery and Brody are screaming and crying at the same time. But I really think that with your two girls being a little older that it will be fine. Them being so close together were probably harder at first than this is going to be! You are going to have so much fun. I am excited for you!
First off you look FABULOUS!!
I was the 3rd Child (well kind of)...So if that tells you anything she will be amazing! J/K!
Ok she will be but I don't want to sound too conceited :)
I loved the name suggestions for Carly and Ellie. When I was prego with Preslie we asked the girls for name suggestions, they were so funny they kept making up these names that sounded well here are a few.. Shaneqwa, Shaka..I can't remember any more but Jarom and I would laugh every time!! Finally I started planting ideas in their head so Bailey actually thinks she named Preslie!
So I have to say, having 3 girls is so much fun! Preslie is going on 9 months and she has added so much more to our family! She is so easy going and laid back. Seriously, she never cries ( unless one of the girls has fallen on her or something like that). She is such a happy baby! And she has definitely progressed faster than my other girls! I think she is trying to keep up with her sisters, I bet in a month or so she will be taking steps!
I can't believe how good you look! How do you stay so thin? I already have a bubble butt, so when I'm prego, I bubble way out front and way out back!!!
I still think you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! (I have thought that since you were pregnant with Carly.) What great names they have come up with! I agree with Shawna about the love being easy to come by but the patience is harder to spread. (I think mine has worn out with two so we're in trouble if/when #3 comes along!) Cute Halloween pics, too!
P.S. Andrea Neahusan was asking about a link to your blog. Is it all right with you guys if I e-mail it to her?
I LOVE your posts. Seriously I feel the exact nsame way but just dont ever admit it for some reason. I never thought I would love Isaac like I did Nicholas. Ofcours it took 1 tme holding him and you do. It was an emotional rollorcoaster. I am glad this pregnancy is going so well. I am so excited to have a 3rd someday, the boys keep begging for a baby. So cute. You look way to good to be 6 months along.
Congratulations from the Neahusans! (Remember us?!?) THREE girls now? That's great! Sounds like you're just following the model of the perfect family. ;)
How's Utah treating you guys? Does Aaron love the job? Feeling settled? Do you still get the Moscow homesickness every so often like me?
Lacey Klingler introduced me to your blog, hope you don't mind. What a small world it is! If you're ever curious to see how we are, our site is: http://neahusanclan.weebly.com
or my e-mail is a_neahusan@yahoo.com
Andrea
My belly is so much bigger than yours. haha. I love the names your girls picked out. Why didn't you put down Markel Hofuff for your favorite choice???? Please give me your address and phone number so we can meet up in Utah in December. I will be there Nov. 29-Jan. 5th and I must see you!!!
You look SOOOOOO cute! I love the baby belly and you are still so thin! I am still glad it's not me anymore! Those are great names that the girls came up with. Good thing that Kennedy's not there to give them more ideas. She has some wonderful ones too like castlelina and hoshtosh. These are names she gives her dolls. Brian and I are terrified what our grandkids will be named!
Post a Comment