We had about 30 minutes of this:
It really does just get to the point where all you can do is laugh about it! We took soooo many pictures and none of them really turned out that great (partly because we were doing it ourselves....and partly because we have a 4-year-old and an amost-3-year-old)
p.s. Ellie cut her bangs last week
p.p.s. Our internet is kind of weird right now, so I don't know if it's just on our computer, but I'm not due in 32 days like the baby ticker says - it totally freaked me out one day when I saw it! ha ha!! I'm really due in 8 weeks.
10 comments:
It says 56 days on my computer! I love the photo of the girls hugging. I hope and pray every day that my girls will like each other that much soon, too! Did Ellie cut her own bangs? She did a pretty good job! I think they're cte!
That is so cute! Great family pics!
I know what you mean about trying to get a decent picture. I am to the point that an amazing picture means we are all just looking in the same direction. Ok that video is hilarious!!
Your header looks great! One of these days I'll get ambitious and do one, too. We had so much fun with you guys and the Wakefields last night. It was so good to hang out with good friends that feel like home. We've been feeling a little isolated. I'm glad that we are closer to you all.
That is too funny! The "silly boy" made us laugh pretty hard. We can relate with the family picture struggles. But the pictures turned out way cute.
love the picture on the new header.. oh those are some dang beautiful girlies that you have!!!!
Camile, what a beautiful little family you have! Congrats on the 3rd! Your kids are at the same age 4 & 3, that mine are, it's nice, they actually like the baby and help a bit. Yes, Kevin is still actually with Melaleuca. He still really likes it and they are good to him. So what does your husband do in Utah, it's good to see you on here!
Camille I love the video you posted! I sooo understand your picture taking dillemma! We have a very similar one in our house! You'd think it would get easier as they get older, but it doesn't really (at least not so far!). We still need to get your stuff and do something together.
I think those pics are adorable! I think everyone with young kids feel your pain. Pics are impossible with the little rugrats!! I am loving your prego belly and especially that dress, so cute!
Your kids are getting so big and you all look adorable. I am glad you had a great Christmas. I talked to Troy at Dustin's house a couple weeks ago. He is really nice and it was crazy to see the resemblence between him and Aaron.
Post a Comment