"Once upon a time there lived some humans and they were not poor. One day a horrible snow monster came and threw snowballs at the humans. The humans got some hot chocolate and poured it on the terrible snow monster. The snow monster died. The humans went to bed. The next morning the humans got married and then they had children. Then they ate a giant computer and lived happily ever after (but they got sick from the computer)."
The End
An illustration by Carly
(The human is throwing a snowball back at the snow monster)
My friend, Sara, was the teacher today - Thanks Sara!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The other day Ellie had me come in their room with my eyes closed. The suprise is that Carly was all dressed up and ready to dance. She loves to dance and she really feels the music!
Of course Ellie had to have a turn too.
14 comments:
Funny story. I love the top of your blog it is so cute!
I love that story--totally halarious!! and yeah, I dropped the toliet paper roll in the unflushed toliet today so I just had to post about it. So no book, but maybe it will be good to write these things down so that I can remember them so I don't make the same mistake twice. I already have another tip to post in a couple of days. just full of blunders today!
Cute girls! I was wondering where you got your bike trailer/double stroller? Do you like it? I'm trying to do a little shopping for next summer.
It was so fun to check in and see all the Christmas fun. Good old Brick Oven reminds me of our BYU days in Provo. Good times! Your girls are growing up to be such cuties! So fun! Can't wait to see beauty #3. We love the Cookie book. Have you seen the original? We liked it so much Kennedy got her Grandparents to get her the Christmas one. SO CUTE!
They are so cute! Your girl make me excited to have Lucy and Lilybeth grow a little bit older so they'll have fun moments together like this.
Those videos are the best! I love them. And good luck with your delivery! You are so close!
I love the costumes for the dancing--very cute! Thanks for coming over on Saturday! It was loads of fun and we'd love to do it again! I found a hair bow and a sock that I believe belong to your girls. If you want them mailed to you, you'll have to send me your address--otherwise we'll just keep them around for the next time you come over!
so darling! Your girls are the cutest! hey, what's your email address? I had some family reunion ideas etc.
Carly is so creative!!
You're so close, how are you feeling?
It is so funny what kids come up with! Love their story.
Their little dress up outfits are so cute and love them dancing! Little girls are the best...so are little boys too :)
Can you believe kids imaginations?! I love Carly "feeling the music!" She can shake those hips! What a cute video, and cute girls!
okay, just checked out ang's blog and although I think you look a lot alike, my first reaction was not -that is so camile. But I showed Curt Ang and he said--wow, that looks like camile! and then I showed a pic of you and then ang and she said that it looks like the same person. haha--how funny. I guess thats how it is with sisters. I think I just know you so well that no one looks just like you. anyway, I think angela looks great with dark hair and so do you!
uh, let me clarify that last statement--I showed Heidi a pic of you and then a pic of Ang and she thought it was the same person.
I love their imaginations, can't wait to see baby # 3 in the mix. Coming so soon!
Post a Comment