Friday, January 23, 2009

Fridge Quotes VI

December 4, 2008
Ellie was eating Cheez-its and dipping them in water. She said, “I’m baptizing my cracker.”


December 26, 2008
Aaron was reading a book to Carly and Ellie and about half way through they both lost interest, but Aaron kept reading aloud. While he was still reading Carly said, “Um Daddy? Did you notice that nobody is listening to the book?”


January 23, 2009
Daddy: “Girls, what is something you love about Mommy?”
Carly: “Play blocks with me” (I don’t even know the last time we got the blocks down.)
“Feed my fish with her” (um….what fish?)
“Cuddle with her” (now that’s true!)
Ellie: “When I get her baptized”
“When she writes with me”


January 2009
Carly and Ellie have been really concerned lately with who is bigger than who.
This is Carly’s phrase: “Okay, so let me get this straight; I’m bigger than Ellie, Ellie’s bigger than the baby, and Heavenly Father is bigger than all of us.”

No comments: