Sunday, January 25, 2009

Going Private



Hey everyone! We're going private with our blog, so please leave your e-mail address and we'll invite you! This will happen in the next week or so (unless the baby comes...then it will happen when I have a spare moment...) I seriously love being able to keep in touch with people through blogging, so I hope we get your e-mail address - yes, I'm talking to YOU. :)

42 comments:

Annette said...

ted_annette474@hotmail.com

Tiff and Dave said...

Hi Camile...I would love to be invited! tiffygeorge@hotmail.com

Katyanne said...

holy crap...there's only 10 days till valentines day...wait its not even feb...so that would mean more than 14 days...whats going on???? you just about gave me a heart attack thinking kaydence's birthday was in 10 days.
You guys are all killing me with the private stuff. but whatever keeps the crazies out....please add me.

katyanneatkinson@gmail.com

New Mexican Youngs said...

count in the youngs: jacoby@vandals.uidaho.edu

Jeanine said...

I can't believe you are already done and ready to have this baby! I bet it went faster for those of us not pregnant! jeanine_parson@hotmail.com

Jen said...

jpeery19@hotmail.com....we cant wait to see the baby! miss you guys. hope you are well. mike has been finding lots of old mission guys on facebook lately so he'll have to talk to aaron about it sometime!

Kris said...

kristinparson@hotmail.com

Nissa-Lynn said...

It's almost time for you baby! That's so exciting! We TOTALLY want an invite to your blog! We love seeing beautiful pics of your darling family!

nissalynn@yahoo.com

PS Thanks again for all ya'll did to help us get to ID this summer!

Jarod & Jamie said...

jjhall02@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Camile! I would love to keep seeing your blog if you would let me! I found it through Angela's. My email is lisalaruea@mac.com. Congratulations on #3! I'm so excited for you! I wish you the very best. I'm looking forward to photos! :)

Natalie said...

Hey Camile,
I don't know how I found your blog...anyways, we would love to stay in touch through the blogging world. I know Ryan likes to know what everyone is up to. Email is tnat00@gmail.com

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Me too!
schmashley@yahoo.com

Shawna said...

I surprised you are actually going private...I think you know my email..my the way did you get that last email I sent you about the missionaries?

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

dont forget us...haypotter300@yahoo.com

BECKS 'R US said...

CAMILE! I found your blog on Lacey's. I would love to keep reading on. By the way this is Amanda Beck
lildevilanm@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

dvjolley@gmail.com

Thanks! Doré

Erika and Jason said...

You know how much I love blogging! erikajasonallred@gmail.com

Chance and Beth said...

Please remember us bethmunns@yahoo.com

Katie said...

parkkatie@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

I can't believe you only have 9 days left! Good luck and can't wait to see some pics of your beautiful baby girl!

nmealey@hotmail.com

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MommaM said...

elisa_moulton@hotmail.com

I would love an invitation. Thanks.

reisnersest03 said...

Hey, it's been fun watching your cute family grow! reisnersest03@yahoo.com

Angela said...

Hey Camile, I agree we need to have a family reunion this summer too. That cabin is expensive- $150per room per night. We wouldn't have to rent all 10 rooms but then they could get rented out by other families. Come to think of it we got the last spot for this summer I think. I was thinking we could just go to the Red Brick Bed & Breakfast, we could bring our boat and go boating for a couple days. The camping thing would be too hard with our new babies and although it gets crazy at mom & dad's- it's free. We could assign meals to families and then hopefully it wouldn't be too stressful on mom. What do you think? I wouldn't mind at least starting the process of getting something planned. I loved seeing almost everyone last year over the 4th- we need to get together like that at least once a year. Oh yeah- here's my email angjoatk@yahoo.com. You'll have to tell me what has pushed you to go private.

One Step At A Time said...

Timandjuliefamily@gmail.com
Keep us in touch. The Moores

Red & Lyss said...

We love looking at your blog! We have two e-mail addresses:
ifadidasi@gmail.com
red.stevens@gmail.com

Jill W said...

jmlwilliams@yahoo.com. Me, please!

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

And the Allens too.... irawski@hotmail.com

Carr Family said...

I would love an invite!!

t_martin99(at)hotmail(dot)com

Alison and Troy said...

Could you add us? troyandalie@gmail.com

Court and Brade said...

courtburton@hotmail.com

Good luck girl with the delivery!! YAY for babies!!!xo xo xo

Jay and Camille said...

camillerigby@gmail.com

Janel Ruzzi said...

How else am I going to know what goes on in your life if I don't read your blog?

janel.ogden@gmail.com and
ogden822@juno.com

linds said...

lindsaynaylor@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Don't want to miss the pictures of the new little one. Count me in!
natalie.call@gmail.com

DALLING FAMILY said...

stevendalling@gmail.com

Emily said...

Invite us please! emilyashton@hotmail.com

Brooke Campbell said...

Good luck!!! I'm so excited for you!
jaroml@cableone.net

Denney's said...

We would love to keep in touch! najdenney1@juno.com

Anonymous said...

lafollettefamily@gmail.com

Court and Brade said...

courtburton@hotmail.com

Raelene said...

Invite us please! raelenepeterson@hotmail.com