Weight: 11.7 lbs (75% - makes Mommy so proud!)
Height: under the 20% (not quite sure about the exact measurement)
Head: 50% -Amazing! (Carly has always been about 75% and Ellie has always been 90%...despite the fact that they are both below the 5% in height.)
She had 5 immunizations today and did pretty well. She's been just a little more fussy and a lot more tired than usual. She won't take medicine from a dropper, but luckily I had a feeding tube (for breastfeeding) and she was able to take some acetaminophen with that.
Some cute pictures of the little sweetheart:
Aubree loves...
-being held!
-talking - we can just tell she is so happy and pleased with herself when she gets sounds out of her mouth. Aaron and I love to have little conversations with her.
-her swing (but only for fifteen minutes at a time). She loves to look at a certain spot on the swing and smile and talk to it.
-when her big sisters read books to her
-eating
-making silly faces
-taking showers with either Mommy or Daddy
Aubree doesn't like so much...
-bottles - I've only tried once, but she was NOT happy. We'll try again when Daddy is home to help.
-binkies - we tried too late with this one I think. Aaron has been able to get her to take one a few times, but she really doesn't like it.
-being put down after she has fallen asleep in our arms (which is how she falls asleep 90% of the time).
-being stationary. If we're in the car, she wants the car moving. If she's in the stroller, she wants the stroller moving. If I'm holding her, she wants me moving.
8 comments:
First off...you look great! Aubree is so adorable, I love her big pouty lips! She really is so sweet!
She is really cute! You look great Camille!
She is so precious!! And you look FABULOUS!!!
What an adorable little princess. She's just so sweet.
I have to agree- you do look great! Those genes skipped over me when it comes to looking so fabulous right after having a baby. So from Bahama Mama to Pajama Mama- So jealous!! I love to see the pics of Aubree- she os getting so big. Sophie loves to look at your blog. She has me play the videos over and over again. She thinks every picture should be a video. She really liked the one of Carly singing her songs. The kids have spring break this next week- we should meet at a park and have a picnic. Maybe somewhere inbetween. Or you could come hang out here all day and we could hit the park by us.
Oh she is so cute! I love those full pouty lips of hers. I agree that you look terrific. I have to admit that I detest women like you that look so great after just having a baby--I didn't get those genes either.
Be grateful about the binky. Austin is now almost 20 months and he loves his binky. I try to only let him have it when he is sleeping but he loves the darn thing so much that I don't know how I am going to get him off it.
She is so cute! I always say that, but can't help it! My third child refused the binky as well. At first I thought it would be so much easier if I could plug in that binky, but I love now that I don't have to try and take it away in the future. I am still working on taking the binks from Avery... ugh!!
Post a Comment