
Aaron and Camile: 80's Prom
Carly: Halloween Fairy
Ellie: Halloween Princess
Aubree: Sunflower (her cheeks are too chubby to fasten the velcro on her hat!)

This dress was one of my sister, Angela's favorite formals - thanks for letting me borrow it Ang! :) Unfortunately, I didn't have the right kind of product to keep the volume in my hair. I did get some helpful tips from my sisters on how to style it true-80's style... maybe next time. (I even made a corsage and boutoniere for Aaron and I)

This was my inspiration - too bad I don't have bangs and Aaron didn't have time to grow out a mullet! We really wanted to get a mullet wig for Aaron, but we thought of the idea too late. Isn't this picture totally RAD!

My scary dessert
We had a family Halloween party with my family on Friday. My parents and almost all of my siblings were there (we missed you Ryan and Ashley). We played games and had desserts and heard a story by a witch (Nanny Nette).


Aubree has perfected the poker face! She has this look on her face when she's unsure of someone (basically anyone other than our little family).

Carly and Ellie drew the faces, Mommy and Daddy cut them out.
(Carly's on the left, Ellie's on the right.)
13 comments:
Love the costumes!! I so remember that dress! LOL...To funny!!
So fun, I love that you two dressed up as well! Your girls are so cute!
oh my heck!! I can't believe that dress!! you look um....amazing! Totally awesome costumes! halarious! oh and the kids look cute too! totally jealous of the fun family party--hope you had a good time!
that first picture makes a great family picture..you should frame that really big and hang it in your family room! Did aaron just happen to have a matching tie..and the flowers--are those fresh? man, so funny!
You guys look awesome!! Glad you had a fun halloween.
Love the idea about the pumpkins, awesome, i think we'll have to copy that for next year. I LOVE the prom couple! So funny, might have to copy that too!
I love the 80's prom outfit. It reminds me of something you and I would put on in the wee morning hours of our sleepovers. haha. I love Aubree's face!! Her cheeks are so yummy.
Love all the costumes, especially your awesome dress! Ya gotta love the 80's. :)
Ok I just could not stop laughing...mainly because i swear i've worn that dress :) We use to dress up in Angelas dresses all the time and thought they were so cool!
Love all your costumes!
I really liked your choice of costume for halloween. I thought it was pretty creative and fun. the 80's really had something going.
HAHAHAHA!! You two look totally radical! That is the funniest, love it! I'm actually starting to look back on my old prom dresses now and think..."really, Leah you wore this?" Haha! Love that you can't do the velcro around Aubree's cheeks! lol Cute, cute, pics Camile
So cute! Jarom and I are lame and never dress up! I will have to do something fun like that next year! All the pictures are so cute! You need to call me some time when your in my neck of the woods. I would love to see you and your family!!
you are adorable and so are your little girls! Olivia saw your pic and said," is that Brooke?" so cute. i guess you and brooke look alike after all. love you
Post a Comment