Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

This is the Christmas card I made that never got sent out. (Walmart never printed them!)




Christmas party at Steph's house with my family. Aaron won 2nd place for the ugly sweater contest. My bro-in-law, Jimmy, won (I don't think it was really fair because Jimmy was wearing a women's sweater).



My parents joined us at our home for a Christmas Eve dinner and a nativity play directed by Carly. The girls also opened up some new nightgowns. When they came out of their bedroom after changing into their new nightgowns Carly said, "Okay...this is really embarassing, but....I really feel like a teenager!"




Aubree with her glow seahorse from Grandma and Grandpa.





Carly and Ellie got a new bunk bed for Christmas! They were so excited! It's a twin bed on top and a full bed on bottom.



New Year Eve's party at our home. We watched While You Were Sleeping. (My parents and Steph and Bryant left at about 11:30pm -ha ha! We celebrated with Chicago.)


8 comments:

Leah said...

That's too bad Walmart never printed your Christmas cards... they turned out SO cute!! Oh well, at least you didn't have to stress about sending them out right?! I'm lovin' the ugly sweater on Aaron too, haha! It looks like we have the same exact bunk beds for our kids. Ours is a twin on top and full on bottom as well. Don't you just love it?!! Sometimes all three of my kids sleep in that bunk at night. Great investment!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is soooo funny what carly said about her nightgown where does so come up with these things? Also funny that ellie wants makeup already! looks like you guys had a good christmas.

Alison and Troy said...

Yay for Christmas cards that don't get sent! We did that last year. The bunk bed looks like fun. We miss you guys!

Kyle and Lacey said...

It sure is a cute card and definitely worth printing in my opinion! What does Wal-Mart know anyway?? And Carly ... that is hilarious! I am anxious to see how she feels when she really is a teenager. :-)

Natalie said...

Ha ha...i can't stop laughing about what carly said, that is so hilarious! Love the christmas card...just sent it out next year!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

To bad good old walmart failed again. Cute cards though. How exciting for the girls to get bunk beds!! Cute pictures!

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

I could listen to Carly comments all day. Your girls are so stinkin' cute. I miss them. How are you guys? We miss Moscow, I know you never thought you would hear me say that, but after living here, I'd miss any place right now. Plus we had a ton of friends up there and so did our kids. It's not the best place to live and raise a family. Only 16 more months though.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

ok so i remember your father in law is a painter and i think at one point you gave me his site, can i get it again?? Thanks!