Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Surprise Date

A few weeks ago, Aaron called me from work to tell me that he and Dustin had planned a surprise date for Carolyn and me. He kept it a secret the whole time and I honestly had NO IDEA what we were going to be doing.

Well, we got to Abravanel Hall, downtown SLC, and the symphony played an absolutely heavenly Christmas medley. The symphony was AMAZING, but it got even better after that, because we were there for the

Cirque de la Syphonie!!!
It was amazing! I've never seen anything like it before. The music was awesome and the performers were unbelievable! The pictures don't do it justice because you can't see them in motion and see how real it is, and also you can't hear the beautiful symphony with it. But here are some pictures anyway.

(When these two men came out from behind the stage, Carolyn did reach over to cover my eyes. Their nude speedos are well matched to their skin. :)

















1 comment:

Shawna said...

I had forgotten all about your surprise date! Curt and I were making guesses all night after you told us..kept us quite entertained. Very cool date. Good job Aaron for surprising you.