-Going to Sacrament Meeting on Christmas day. It just felt like the best place to be on the day that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. To worship Him and hear inspiring songs and messages about Him. Such a wonderful spirit there.
-Santa brought gumball machines for Carly and Ellise. They have been wanting these for a few years now.
-Aaron got an awesome ice cream maker
-Grandma Kathy made all the grandkids capes - they look so cool - and Carly says they're magical.
-A Parson extended family get-together. It was so fun to see the cousins - some of which I haven't seen in years.
-An English style Christmas Dinner planned by Holly
Johnson Family Pre-Christmas Activities
DATE NIGHT!!
(below) Here we are with our good friends, Dustin and Carolyn Wiberg at an ASLA Christmas dinner. The Wibergs were in our ward in North Salt Lake. They are one of the few families here who are not from Davis County or even the Salt Lake area, so that gave us something in common right from the start. Also, our kids are about same age. And, Dustin and Aaron are both Landscape Architects, both been through unemployment, and now both work for PEC (he was Aaron's contact for getting a job there). They are such wonderful friends!
MAGIC SHOW
Carly, Ellise and a friend planned a magic show (very spur of the moment) last week and invited a few neighborhood friends. Most of the magic show was ad-libbed, with some of the guests even sharing tricks at random. We had hot cocoa after the show and all the kids had a great time. After everyone left Carly said to me, "Mom, I didn't really have anything planned for the talent show.... could you tell?" (It was really cute)
MAGIC SHOW
3 comments:
Oh so many things to say...
I can't believe how cute aubree's hair is in braids! so big!
Love the little magic show sign. So creative!
Glad you had fun in ID but so sad we always go on opposite years. oh well. As long as you live in Utah we will see each other.
And I totally love that sparkly shirt. SO SO CUTE!! Can't wait to get together again some time and go shopping with you again.
WAIT!!!!!!!! How did I miss that you were blogging again! I am SO excited!
Haha! I love the magic show idea! that sounds fun. It was nice to go to sacrament meeting on christmas.
Post a Comment