Saturday, March 10, 2012

My little nurses

Yesterday evening we went grocery shopping as a family. Aaron and the girls got a birthday present for a friend and a bird feeder for our birds in the backyard. I did the grocery shopping. I kind of had a headache all day long, but after being at Wal-Mart for over an hour it was pretty bad. So when we got home Ellie made a comfortable bed for me on the couch and covered me with blankets. Carly brought me dinner on the couch and offered to rub my feet with oils. Aubree brought me a sopping wet rag and "gently" patted it on my forehead. :) Aaron made dinner for us - scrambled eggs, his specialty - and put almost all the groceries away (I found the chicken still on the counter this morning).

They are such sweethearts!

2 comments:

Jill W said...

The chicken on the counter this morning made me laugh! Ha ha!

Shawna said...

so cute! hate headaches! I was laughing about the sopping rag!