The girls love to climb trees. This is the maple in our front yard that the girls just put a rope swing on (Ellie's jump rope).

Jumping to Daddy

Handsome Daddy

Carly loves doing all sorts of tricks in the air - indian style, cannon ball, stradle, cheer, etc...

Aubree swinging on the rope swing - it's works well for her to swing on her belly. ha ha!


Carly's turn

Ellie's turn
___________________________________

A picture of my psoriasis or rash or excema, or whatever it is. I had the same thing 3.5 years ago in the same spot but
it looked a lot worse! (This time I used a homepathic cream made from a plant and it didn't get nearly as bad, plus I didn't have to go to the dr. or use any steroid cream.)
________________________________________

Carly and Ellie have been taking gymnastics for a couple of months - this is what Aubree does for the whole hour and a half lesson. She loves to just watch them.

Carly is doing a back walkover in this really bad picture. She is so dang good at gymnastics, and she definitely has the body build for it!

Ellie is also super good - I love to watch them do gymnastics and they love to go to gymnastics!
No comments:
Post a Comment