Friday, March 9, 2012

Some Aubree Cuteness

I know I do a lot of posts about Aubree, but she is at that age where almost every day she does something so cute and funny! So, I have to record it.

Yesterday I put Aubree's hair in two little buns - super cute - but, of course it's uncomfortable to take naps with those. Well, Aubree is a little confused about what "comfortable" means. So she says to me, "Take these out, they're too comfortable!" Other things that Aubree finds too "comfortable" are turtlenecks, just like Carly and Ellie, and jeans or other pants with tight waist bands.

I don't know if I ever mentioned that Aubree has been potty trained for a couple months now (woo hoo!) Before her nap today she sat on the potty and did a #2 and then she said to me: "My little baby poopie is such a cutie!" She loves all things baby! She loves to pretend to be a baby, or have someone else be the baby. She loves to hear stories about babies. And anything that is little is a baby - a car, a toy, stuffed animal, twig, pebble, whatever - she talks about it in a high little voice and says she wants to pinch it's cheeks!

You know how she used to put "ssss" on the beginning of a word if she wasn't pronouncing it right, so we could understand her? (This post here) Well, now she actually spells words out for us (I know, genius). Her spelling is pretty creative though.
"I wanna take a sour with you!"
I know she meant to say shower, but I still ask, "You want to take a sour with me?"
Aubree, a little impatiently replies, "No. D-I-N-M-O, sour!"

1 comment:

Shawna said...

SHe is sooo cute! I hope you are enjoying every minute of this because she won't be this cute and little forever!!