Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving with the Souths

Franci and Josh and kids came to our home for Thanksgiving! It was a 13 hour drive for them and we are so grateful they made the trip! All the girls (minus Lucy) shared a room, it was pretty squishy but they were so excited to have a sleep-over together. 

 We took them to the Stonington Borough. We got to the beach just in time to see this beautiful sunset...
so Franci made us kiss for a romantic picture  ;)


 Ellise, Carly, Kaylie and Anna collecting sea glass, rocks and seashells




 On Friday instead of joining in on Black Friday madness, Franci and I went to get a massage in East Greenwich. Afterward we went to Main St. to try and find a quaint little restaurant. We accidentally found Besos Tea House. It was exactly what we were hoping to find - so quaint and pretty! We even had high tea. I'm not big into herbal tea, but it was so yummy and relaxing and the finger foods and desserts were delicious. We were giggling and just so happy to have found this perfect little place.




4 comments:

Kris said...

SO fun! I wish I could have been there!

Carolyn said...

So where does your sis-in-law live now? I thought they were in Idaho. How nice to have them fairly close. And what a fun Black Friday!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I am glad you have family close by...lucky you! Wish I could have hung out with you! I took your advice and added an author...it worked. As for the big bloggers they just buy space or a website.

Leah said...

Are you just loving it there?! Aside from it being far from family it looks so amazing. The history!! I want to find a cute little place to eat like that!