Nine years ago this month Aaron and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. November 29th to be exact.
Ten years ago Aaron and I broke up - really we just decided to take a break for a month. It just so happened that I took on a challenge from a roommate to go a whole month without sweets this same month. Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm kind of addicted to sugar. Seriously, I don't think a day goes by that I don't have a sweet treat of some kind or another. I start to go through withdrawals if evening comes around and I still haven't had some sugar. If I'm desperate I'll even just eat a spoonful of peanut butter with chocolate chips on top.
Well during that month of no sweets and no Aaron, I was so consumed with thoughts of Aaron and missing him so much that I didn't really miss the sweets. Pretty amazing, huh?!
(Dating pictures. circa fall of 2002)
Aaron, I love you even more than I love sugar (and that's a lot)!
Happy Anniversary to us!
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
you guys look like babies in those pictures...so cute!! Happy Anniversary...can I just say that I am SO GLAD you two got married..and you happen to make cute kids too! Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary!! You are a great couple and we're glad you are our friends!
That is so sweet!! Happy 9 years to you! Amazing the time has flown by hasn't it?! I didn't realize you were married the same month and year as us!
Post a Comment