Wednesday, November 28, 2012

fridge quotes

Aubree: Daddy was in her room trying to get a fly and she asked him what he was doing. He told her he was trying to get a fly, and she replied (a little bit annoyed): "I know. You told me that yestowday." She's always telling me "I know that" whenever I try to answer a question she asks me. She's only 3 but already acts like a teenager - she knows everything! 

Ellie: "I have to hold it in all day at school, so I just fart the whole way home on the bus."

5 comments:

Shawna said...

WHAT!!??!! That is the funniest thing ever! Totally laughing out loud!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for all the great comments on my blog too:)!

Jen said...

We are in stitches right now over Ellie's comment! Hilarious!

Carolyn said...

At least she's honest and open (Ellie). I also have a know-it-all 3 year old. Actually I have four know-it-all's at my house!

Heather said...

Both of those comments are hilarious!!!!

Emily said...

Hahahahahahaha! That is hilarious, thanks for sharing!