Saturday, September 14, 2013

Random pictures

We went to the Washington County Fair in August. I did not realize what a rip off fairs are around here. We paid $20 dollars to get in, then another $20 for the girls to do this ride (pictured below) two times!! After spending that $40, we didn't feel like spending any more for food. 

 It was pretty hot and the girls were NOT very happy about their choices in rides (considering the money and height restrictions), so this is a good picture of the overall attitude:


BUT (this is the highlight of the fair), we participated in the egg toss competition and Aaron and I won third place!! We got ribbons and $2 - woo hoo! (which almost made the fair worth it .... almost.)

Girls playing in the hot weather with our neighbor

Aubree and her friend Aiden playing battleship. They basically just do designs with the pegs and pretend they're playing the game.


What Aaron would look like with a mustache:

Girls and I at the Providence Children's Museum

 Midget pictures at the museum:

 The girls wanted to have a little tea party with the tea set Nanny Nette gave Aubree for her last birthday. They had s'mores with their tea.

We watched our friend's kids while they went to the temple, and the kids did some yard work for us.

These little girls played and played with the chalk until their clothes were totally covered in chalk.

Aubree and I went to the Westerly Farmers Market. Our family used to love to go to the Farmer's Market in Moscow, but we haven't really been to one since. This one was really tiny, but still kind of fun to see all the local produce.

Little Miss Polka Dot:

At our bus stop there are about 12 girls that wait for the bus and no boys!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

love the random pictures! I have been doing terrible with pictures lately! I really need to do better...life is flying by at such a fast pace for us right now!

I am not a big fan of fairs either...why are they so high priced?? Next time eat first! Congrats on winning the egg toss...fun!

Your girls really are so cute and little aubree...I thought she already was a midget. A very cute midget.

How funny about all the girls at the bus stop but I am sure your girls love it. Looks like you have a lot of friends to play with close by if there are that many girls at the bus stop.

Carolyn said...

We have the same height issues, but this year, both our girls could go on a big ride! However, Maren was scared to death and cried through most of it, and Avery threw up later that night. Ha ha! So, I guess big people rides were not worth the long wait.

Carolyn said...

We have the same height issues, but this year, both our girls could go on a big ride! However, Maren was scared to death and cried through most of it, and Avery threw up later that night. Ha ha! So, I guess big people rides were not worth the long wait.

Carolyn said...

I guess I REALLY wanted you to know what I had to say :). Sorry!