Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Aubree

Unfortunately Aubree can now pronounce her "r" sound - kind of bitter sweet. But she still says and does some pretty cute stuff. For example:
"My hands are yum." or "My bum's yum." (instead of numb)
"I have headache in my arm."
 Aubree loves sticks. Whether we're hiking in the woods or just walking around the block she has an eye for finding good walking sticks and will generally find several.

 Beginnings of Spring at Wilcox Park. Spring time just makes me feel so good. Aubree is just my little girlfriend - we're pretty much always together. I'm not too excited about all day kindergarten next year. :(

The other night at bedtime I saw Aubree walk into Carly's room/fort with an umbrella, a suitcase (dr. kit), a bag and straw hat. I guess she needed that stuff to move into Carly's room.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Aubree is pretty adorable! I love to see pictures of her. She is at such a perfect age. I love when they are independent enough to do so many things by themselves but still young enough to be so stinkin' cute and sweet! I am also sad she will be going to kindergarten next year. It is so weird to me that Isaac will be going in a year. We are going to be in SLC July 2/3 and in Idaho 4th through the weekend. And then back through SLC on the way back home. Are any those times going to line up with when you will be there??

Carolyn said...

So grown up!! By the way, my girls were SO excited to get Carly's letters!! Tell her to watch in the mail because replies are on their way! I love that they can be pen pals! Do you know when you'll be out this summer? We would love to see you! But I also know how precious family time is...