My very talented sisters-in-law, Franci and Holly, made these awesome stockings for us last year - I just LOVE them!
Franci introduced me to a new addiction a few years ago - toll painting Christmas village houses. (This is a not-so-good view of the window display by our front door.) Franci and Holly also decorated the glass ornaments hanging in the window.
This is displaying more talent by our family: "The Parson's" sign was made by my sister-in-law Nissa-Lyn. My sister Angela made the engagement plaque below the sign.
Sorry Ang, this isn't a whole lot of our home, but with my expertise in decorating, the rest isn't much to look at! Besides, I'm still hoping that you can come visit early next year.
4 comments:
cute house, I love the Christmas decorations. Funny, this year I haven't put up any except an early Christmas present from Anneka. we need to at least get our tree up..we just haven't had time or motivation..but seeing your house is motivating.
oh yeah, I really like that quilt. It is very cute and looks so fun. I was just reading on someone's else's blog about advent calenders and things to do each day til Christmas..this is a good one.
Camile, Thanks for the tour. I love your village and the pretty ordements. That looks so pretty! You don't give yourself enough credit for decorating! You do a great job! I am looking forward to when I can see it in person!
Camile, I'm going to come with Ang when she flies out to see you! Your house looks great, it's been awhile since I've been there. I miss you and your little family and can't wait to see in a couple weeks. I Love you! Steph
Post a Comment