My Sister’s and I had a Girl’s Weekend in Boise the last weekend in March.
We Shopped ‘Til We Dropped (10 hours straight on Saturday…way too long!)

We Shopped ‘Til We Dropped (10 hours straight on Saturday…way too long!)
Aaron's Job Prospects

Last week Aaron had two different companies fly him to their offices (Aspen, CO and SLC) for 2nd interviews – we’ll let you know more when we know more! On his way to Aspen (for Design Workshop), the flight was not able to land because of weather conditions so they landed at the nearest airport (about a 3 hour drive away – 6 hrs because of weather). The guy sitting next to him on the flight offered him a ride to Aspen. This same man had also worked with Design Workshop on several projects and was able to give him lots of information and advice about the company and the Aspen area. He also happened to be the Land Planner on the site that Aaron is studying for his Master’s Thesis! Is Someone watching out for us or what!?
7 comments:
we're so proud of you..and your designs look amazing...and wow you look like justin in this picture ...justin even said so himself..except you have more hair:)
Yeah you finally got to adda nother post to your blog. Thanks for all of the things you do for me! WE enjoy spending time with you.
Wow- that is so neat about Aaron's travel companion. I must say, it does look like someone is looking out for you. I am anxious to hear how the offers will be- they'd be crazy not to offer Aaron something!! Good luck with your thesis Aaron!
You will have to tell Stephanie congratulations from me! Good luck with the job hunting, it definitely sounds like things are going well!
Hi Camile!! Somehow I stumbled onto your blog. Your family is so cute! It looks like your little girls keep you very busy! That is awesome about your husband..what an accomplishment! Just wanted to say hello...tell Stephanie congrats!
Natalie Vohs-Mealey
Fun girls pictures. Thanks for inspiring me to talk to my sisters. You Rock!
I get the idea you're leaning towards Aspen, but I want you to live in SLC so we can still see you on occasion! Congrats on the job prospects!
Post a Comment